If you're having a problem with one of our apps please check the items below. If you still need additional support please contact us for individual support.
1) Are you having a problem downloading all the videos under settings?
You may need to delete the app from your phone, then do a full restart by holding down the top power button until you can power off. then download the app again from the App Store, go to the app settings and try to download the videos again. Another restart may be necessary.
2) The Sign Language Dictionary app is about 500mb and may take 5 - 30 minutes or more to download depending on your internet connection speed.
3) Try doing a full restart of your device. Press and hold the power button until you get the option to "Power Off" then repeat to restart your device. Like all computers your device needs to be restarted every once in a while.
4) Make sure you have enough memory (space) on your device to download the videos. If you have a device running Android make sure you have an SD card installed.
5) If the app didn't download, check your email. It may be that your credit card was denied. perhaps the expiration dates need updating.
6) Delete the app from your device and sync a fresh copy from the app store. Your apps should be saved to your account and you should not be charged twice for the same app.
7) Do you have a good WiFi internet connection that is not secured such as in a school or hospital.
8) Still need help? Did you find a bug or something not working? Please Contact us.
100% Guaranteed to work
Don't worry, if you have an issue with one of our apps we will help you get things working. Please review some common issues to the left of the screen. If you need additional assistance please contact us.
Join our Facebook page for new features and announcements.