Sign Language Dictionary
**GUARANTEED TO WORK!
If you are experiencing a problem with the app please check out our Technical support page or contact us we are here to help you.
Over 3 years of work and we're finally ready. Introducing the new ASL Dictionary HD American Sign Language app for iPhone iPad, Android, Amazon kindle, B&N Nook and Windows Phone.
ASL DICTIONARY FEATURES
• 5000+ Words Translated to ASL Video
• 460 Multiple ways to the same sign word
• 670 Multiple meaning words
• General numbers
• Ordinal numbers
• Fingerspell Recognition (Complete words)
• Fingerspelling Exercises
• Quiz any category
• Create a favorites list & Quiz it
• Slow motion adjustable from 1-100%
• Play All (plays videos back to back)
• Swipe screen for next and previous video
• Loop video
• Replay Video
INTERNET OR NO INTERNET OPTIONS FOR ANDROID
The app uses less than 5mb when using the internet to download videos, this is meant for low storage Android devices. Or you can download all the videos 460mb to your device to use without an internet connection.
If you are a hearing person there is no audio in this app as you would not normally vocalize when signing ASL.
HOW TO BUY
The easiest way to download the Sign Language Dictionary is to search for it with your phone, or use the links below depending on the operating system of your device.
Learn ASL With the new Sign Language Dictionary app for iPad, iPhone, Android Phones and Tablets and Windows Mobile 8.